Understanding how we work with our clients can help you understand whether we’re a good fit for your web site project.
First and foremost, we PARTNER with our clients to ENGAGE their visitors and CONVERT them to customers. An important part of our process is partnering with you. That means first we listen to you. While we’re good at what we do, we want to understand what you do and what you want to accomplish and the only way we know to do that is to listen to you. We’ll ask questions to get clarity but we want to capture your goals in order to move your organization forward.
Altogether our typical process looks like this:
- Data Gathering: We ask lots of questions and listen carefully to your answers
- Requirements: We put together all the requirements that we understand are a part of the project and work with you to modify or confirm the list is complete.
- Design and Build: Whether we’re doing a design, design and development or a development project, we do the basic design and confer with you to make sure we’re on track towards meeting your goals.
- Test: We do both in-house testing and beta-testing with you to make sure that our work functions as it is supposed to.
- Sign-off and Launch: Once the testing is done to everyone’s satisfaction, you sign off on the project and it is launched.
EVERY step of the way we are available to confer with the client to make sure we are meeting expectations. Your project manager is available via email or phone during business hours to answer questions and address changes during the implementation or design and build phase of the web site.
And we also don’t want to leave you hanging after a launch. We’d love to have you host your site with us but whether you do or not, we can set up a maintenance plan to make sure you continue to get a custom fit. This allows us to evaluate or re-evaluate the effectiveness of your site as your organization grows.
Interested? Fill out the form below to get going on your custom site: