Are you looking for a speaker on Internet Technologies / Social Media / Search Trends?
Brian DeLaet has been speaking to groups for years, helping them to untangle how Internet Marketing works in all of its various forms. CEO and Founder of EduCyber, Inc. a Web Agency in the Denver area, Brian has been writing and speaking on all things Internet since the company started in 1998. As author of EduNotes, a newsletter and later a blog at educyber.com/blog, Brian spends a lot of time researching and understanding trends in the Internet and articulating them to audiences.
Here is a sampling of talks Brian has given:
- Internet Marketing for the Decision Maker
- Internet Marketing: Beyond SEO
- Keys to Success in Social Media: Blogging
- Purpose Driven Social Media Marketing
- Is Your Site Mobile Ready? How do you know?
- Social Media Metrics: What should I measure and why?
- Social Media and Church: Does it Make Sense?
- Social Media Marketing: What it is, what it should be and how it works
- How to Build an Internet Marketing Plan
- Change, Plan, Measure and Convert