EduCyber gets non-profit organizations. We understand the various needs of non-profits and rather than trying to force a non-profit into a certain mold, we custom-tailor your website to meet your specific needs.
Some of the features that we often are called upon to add to a site include:
- Customized donation method
- Adding ecommerce in order to purchase events or sponsorships
- Integration with 3rd party programs (like customer relationship management software)
- RSS feeds
- Calendaring and calendar feeds
- Ad serving applications
- Event tracking
- Donation tracking
- Team management (for events where participants pay and are added to teams)
- Animal tracking (for animal shelter)
- Member management software
Whether a solution already exists or we need to build it for you, we help you get the best solution for your needs.
We’ve done sites for:
- Business Associations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Animal Shelters
- Tourism Organizations
- Scenic Byway
- Industry Associations
- Churches & Schools
If you don’t see your industry listed, that doesn’t mean we can’t help you. Contact us to find out if we have a solution that meets your needs.
Learn more about the web technologies we use
Learn more about schools and churches
Call 303 268-2245 x4 to see if we can help you reach your target audience more effectively. Or fill out our website questionnaire to get started, and we'll contact you!