One niche that EduCyber serves well is non-profit organizations. We understand the needs of non-profits and rather than trying to force a non-profit into a certain mold, we custom tailor the site to meet your specific needs.
Some of the features that we often are called upon to add to a site include:
- Customized donation method
- Adding ecommerce in order to purchase events or sponsorships
- Integration with 3rd party programs (like customer relationship management software)
- RSS feeds
- Calendaring and calendar feeds
- Ad serving applications
- Event tracking
- Donation tracking
- Team management (for events where participants pay and are added to teams)
- Animal tracking (for animal shelter)
- Member management
Whether a solution already exists or we need to build it for you, we help you get the best solution for your needs.
We’ve done sites for:
- Business associations
- Chambers of commerce
- Animal shelter
- Tourism organization
- Scenic Byway
- Industry association
If you don’t see your industry listed, that doesn’t mean we can’t help you. Contact us to find out if we have a solution that meets your needs.
Learn more about the web technologies we use
Learn more about schools and churches