We love working with schools and churches.
Some of the needs we address particularly well include:
- Translating your unique culture or advantage into the website
- Attracting new students through your site
- Streamlining enrollment and re-enrollment processes and procedures
- Integrating with your existing school management software
- Building a custom school management software that meets your specific needs
- Integrating with online giving
- Building a custom online giving process for your church or school
- Creating online an gradebook with appropriate permissions for teachers, parents and students
- Integrating with your Social Media Outreach
- Calendaring to show a healthy range of activities for your church and/or school
We don’t start with some off-the-shelf package and make it fit, we start with what you need to accomplish and customize your site to meet your specific needs.
And did we mention that we design beautiful websites?
Here's an example: Bethlehem Lutheran School in Lakewood, Colorado.
Here’s the previous website:
And here’s what Bethlehem is now using:
On the surface of it, the home page looks similar. But when a potential student family clicks to schedule a tour or request more information, their information is entered into the enrollment database. If they scheduled a tour (the first step in enrollment) they receive an email thanking them for scheduling a tour and letting them know they can use the username and password below to get started on enrollment if they have already made a decision.
Want to learn how we can help your church and / or school grow? Call Brian at 303 268-2245 ext. 4 or fill out the form below.
EduCyber is very reliable and just . . . professionals. All of them.
I highly recommend EduCyber not just on the website but on the data processing and development
We got a “polished, finished, easy-to-update website”
EduCyber was “better than I could have hoped for.”