Predators are Everywhere…Targeting Small Businesses
How do you keep your business and your website secure in this strange new cyber world where threats lurk behind every email and website?
Join Us for a Cyber Security Seminar Designed for Small Businesses.
- Is your website secure?
- More importantly, is your customer data secure?
- What steps can you take to make it safer?
- How do you know when your identity has been compromised?
- How can you reduce the risk of becoming a victim of identity fraud or cyber fraud?
You will learn:
- Ways to help identify the threat that may exist on your website that may impact your business
- How to protect your customer data
- Basic steps you can take today to safeguard your information online
- How to take concrete steps to protect your identity as well as your employees, customers, patients, and clients should a breach occur.
When: 8:00 – 9:30 am, Wednesday, March 4
Where: Beau’s Kitchen & Tavern, 360 Union Blvd – in the Sheraton Hotel, Lakewood
Breakfast included. Register NOW at: https://www.educyber.com/cyber-security-signup
Brian DeLaet and Noah DeLaet with EduCyber. EduCyber has been providing digital marketing solutions from web design and development to search marketing and social media for more than 20 years.
Cheryl Garcia, VP of Benefit Solutions, LegalShield & IDShield has been providing low to no cost employee benefits for small businesses including identity theft workshops for 20 years.