Everybody is all abuzz about Social Media Marketing Campaigns whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or some niche site that fits their needs. But we keep getting the same questions from customers and we basically turn the questions back around to ask them. Here are the questions that you should think through for your needs as you develop your plan. And of course, if you need help, give us a call at 303 268-2245.
Social Media Marketing Campaign Questions:
- What are my goals (What do I expect to get out of this)?
- What media (or sites) are best suited to my goal?
- How much time am I able or willing to spend on marketing?
- How can I use my physical network of contacts to help in Social Media Marketing(SMM)?
- What tactics will help me accomplish my goals?
- What niche social networking sites might be useful for my goals?
- What tools are available to make my time in SMM more efficient?
- How personal does the SOCIAL part need to be?
- How does my company reputation fit into SMM?
- How can I evaluate my SMM campaign?
By thinking through and writing down your answers to these questions, you’ll be able to keep a laser like focus on what you want to accomplish. It is important to do this so that you don’t get sucked into the social vortex and find yourself spending all your time chatting with old high school friends or getting lost in the college daze.