It really is time for you to get your business on to Facebook. How do I know this? The Queen of England now has her own Facebook page. Actually it is the British Monarchy but for all intents and purposes, that is the Queen.
You can do some of the many things the Queen is doing:
- Show the world whatever you want about yourself – and being the British Monarchy, they don’t share a lot but what they do is out there for all to see.
- Link to your Youtube account – who knew there was a Youtube account for the Queen? – and embed your videos in your Facebook page.
- Link to your Twitter account – boy these stuffy royals sure know their Internet marketing
- Link to your Flickr account so you can show off your pictures
- Link to the prince’s web site. OK, so maybe there aren’t any princes associated with your business but you could link to key partners / vendors – in fact if this is done well it helps them and makes them look more kindly towards you.
If a “business” run by an 84 year old lady can get this engaged in Social Media in order to facilitate relationships and build up a public image, why shouldn’t you?